Human Resources Manager Cover Letter Sample 1:
Please consider me for a candidate for the Human Resources Manager position that you advertised.
I have 10 years experience as a Human Resources Generalist. In my previous work experience I have done extensive compensation analysis leading to a higher retainment of employees, resulting in a reduction in the cost of recruitment. I have knowledge of multi-state HR principles and practices as well as administration and evaluation of these programs. I have knowledge in development and implementation of policies, such as Sexual Harassment training, which resulted in a reduction in employment liabilities and issues as well as increased knowledge to supervisors.
I have a proven track record in coaching, developing supervisors and decreasing employee relations issues. I have a demonstrated ability to build a positive working relationship at all levels. I have experience with training, HR metrics, and numerous HR systems. In this position I will bring reliability, professionalism and a well-rounded HR professional.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Human Resources Manager Cover Letter Sample 2:
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Human Resource Manager vacant in your company. Your posting caught my attention as I have a Master’s Degree in HR Management and have been working in the same industry as yours for the past 2 years. Given that I meet all the requirements for the job of mid-level Human Resource Manager I believe I am a suitable candidate for the listed position. I am attaching my resume with my application for your perusal.
Upon completion of my Masters in HR Management, I joined CSC Corporation, a leading US-based international IT company, as a HR trainee. After just 6 months I was promoted to HR Manager, becoming just the second individual in the history of the company to get promoted to a managerial position so early into his employment.
In my present capacity as HR Manager, my key responsibilities are:
- Implement HR program and policies
- Analyze cost alternatives and benefit options for providing employee benefits
- Ensure 100% compliance with employee related regulations and laws
- Assist in hiring by screening and interviewing candidates
- Oversee management of employee related inquiries
- Implement employee recognition programs
- Maintain smooth intra- and interdepartmental work flow by cooperating with co-workers
- Listening to HR-related issues and concerns of employees and bringing these concerns to the notice of senior HR Managers
- During my present tenure I have received recognition and rewards for my performance on several occasions. Here are some of the key highlights of my career so far:
- Conceptualized the incorporation of the “Supervisor Feedback Form” in company’s shared database system. For my initiative, I was awarded the coveted “Idea of the Year” award.
- Received the “Employee of the Quarter” award for the last quarter of 2012, Oct-Dec
- You can go through my resume, attached below, for a comprehensive review of my work experience, job duties, and achievements.
Human Resources Manager Cover Letter Sample 3:
I came across an ad for the position of HR Manager within your company and would like to apply for it. Along with my application, I am attaching my resume for your consideration.
I have over 9 years of experience in hiring, recruiting, and retaining the most efficient employees in my previous roles. At present, I am employed with InfoTech Ltd, an international IT firm, that has over 5,000 employees worldwide. During my tenure as HR Manager with various companies, I have successfully and consistently conceptualized and applied several strategies that resulted in:
- Higher quality of professionals hired
- Reduction of training cost
- Expansion of HR department
- Increase in number of personnel retained
I strongly believe my qualifications, experience, and skills match with those requested by you. To showcase this point, I am taking the liberty of reprinting the key requirements you listed in your ad here, duly followed by a synopsis of my credentials as an HR Manager.
Your Key Requirements:
- Master’s in HR management
- Over 8 years of experience in different areas of human resources management
- Four years of management experience
- Prior experience with Performance Management Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems, and ERP software
- MBA in HR management from Boston University
- Over 9 years of HR experience in multiple disciplines (Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Training, etc.)
- Five years of management experience
- Adept in various Performance Management Systems, ERP (SAP), and Attention Tracking System (ZOHO Recruit)
Along with the HR skills, I will bring a creative and positive energy and strong organization, project management, management, consulting, and communication skills to your organization, accompanied by a strong desire to work with others towards a common goal.
I would welcome the opportunity of an interview to discuss my experience and qualifications with you in detail.
HR generalist cover letter
View this sample cover letter for an HR generalist, or download the HR generalist cover letter template in Word.
As an HR generalist, you know what it takes for a candidate to get the job—and having a solid cover letter is a big advantage. To be considered for top HR generalist jobs, your cover letter must demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for working with people. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for an HR generalist, or download the HR generalist cover letter template in Word.
Additionally, you can look for HR generalist jobs on Monster.
HR generalist cover letter template
Sometown, IA 55555 | Phone: (555) 555-5555 | Email: email@example.com
Human Resources Generalist
Develop and support HR solutions that impact all levels of the organization
November 8, 2017
Ms. Janet Dixon
55 West Ave.
Sometown, IA 55555
Re: HR Generalist t Advertised on Monster
Dear Ms. Dixon:
As you know, a day in the life of an HR generalist is multifaceted. We can go from managing full-cycle recruitment of talented team members to investigating FMLA or EEO compliance matters within the span of an hour. While confident in my skills across multiple HR practice areas, the driving force is my desire to elevate the performance and job satisfaction of our most valuable asset—the employees.
I’ve spent the past six years working in the HR Department of DEF Company’s corporate headquarters in support of the 1,500-member global engineering group. After initial success as an HR assistant, I was promoted to my current HR generalist role.
My passion for people—combined with an understanding of HR best practices—has contributed to numerous HR initiatives delivering exceptional results. For example, my team and I:
- Increased the employee satisfaction index 16% by spearheading a “Flexible Work Solutions” employment program (a first within the company). This innovative program promotes non-traditional work schedules, work-at-home options and job-sharing partnerships.
- Created an ongoing training program on HR policies and SOPs that strengthened compliance, boosted morale and improved recordkeeping.
- Conceptualized, launched and staffed DEF Sales, a new department that provided needed sales and marketing support to field workers.
Backed by a BBA in human resources, I’m committed to helping companies create winning work cultures and top-performing teams. I take pride in providing value-adding advisory and support services to my employers, and strive to serve as a catalyst for continuous improvement.
Please contact me at (555) 555-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting. Thank you.